Dr. Ivan Botev 講師
MESSAGE Make each day at Toita count!
About 120 years ago, Sekiko Toita founded our school with the following idea in mind, “To provide education to women, who can contribute to society, by enhancing their general education and abilities necessary in life.” During your time as a student at Toita Women’s College, you will take a variety of engaging courses and gain useful skills, which will then help you in your career and in life. Make each day at Toita count!
- Freshman English: L&S / Freshman English: R&W / Sophomore English: L&S / Practical English / Teaching English to Children / Presentation in English / 留学ゼミ
- 英語学・絵本学・コミュニティ教育学 (EFL; Picturebooks Studies; Community Education Studies)
- 英語教育、児童英語教育・絵本という教育ツール・コミュニティ教育方法 論 (EFL, Teaching English to Children; Picturebooks as an Educational Tool; Community Education Methodology)
- Toyo University, Graduate School of Area Studies.
- PhD in Area Studies, Dissertation on Children's Literature.
- Writing Centers Association in Japan, Japan Association of Language Teaching
- Toyo University, Graduate School of Area Studies, Tokyo (JAPAN) April 2014 -March 2017 Ph.D. Dissertation on Children’s Literature for Community Education Plovdiv University, Graduate School of Philology, Plovdiv (BULGARIA) February 2008 - October 2010 M.Ed. English Language and Methodology (TESL) University of Central Oklahoma, Edmond, OK (UNITED STATES) January 2001 – December 2004 B.A. in Mass Communications"
- ・1. Botev, I., Newfields, T. (2023). “A task-based approach to translation in two Japanese tertiary EFL contexts.” Toita Women’s College Journal of Research. Toita Women’s College, Tokyo. Volume 65.
- ・2. Botev, I., Sybing, R. (2023). “Beyond English proficiency: A conceptualization of a needs analysis for supporting Japanese study abroad students.” Toita Wo"
- ・1. “A task-based approach to translation in two Japanese tertiary EFL contexts.” Thirteenth Symposium on Writing Centers in Asia, Tokyo, Japan. Writing Centers Association of Japan. February 2023.
- ・2. “Beyond English proficiency: A conceptualization of needs analysis for supporting Japanese study abroad students.” Sociolinguistics Symposium 24: Inside and Beyond Binaries, Ghent, Belgium (Online). May 2022."